a CDDB problem in Winamp.

  • From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jimn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 13:17:51 -0300

Hi Folks:
While trying to rip a CD, I am unable to prevent Winamp from displaying the
Artist's name before the song title.  No matter what I do, the Artist's name,
followed by a dash, followed by the track title is displayed even when I choose
only the track title in the naming convention.

On another point:  Winamp is using the GraceNote CDDB database for extracting
album information.  Where can I find out how to add that database to other
ripping programs such as CDEX?

Any help would be appreciated all over the place.