Re: Your email requires verification verify#V2ww9_vyoZDNoLUFkV64RWPCF5t62Jiv

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 00:17:23 -0600

Yes, much as I hate to do it, if I get one more complaint about this, everybody at Shaned.net will be unsubscribed, until such time as they can get the e-mail server's spam filter sorted out. One time of having to reply to an e-mail is fine, but adding the freelists.org domain to the allow list should fix this entire problem.
and if it doesn't, i'm asking now, please fix this. it, is, annoying!

At 08:34 PM 12/23/2005, you wrote:

COuld the person at shaned.net please add winamp4theblind's email list to their allow filters on the spam thing they're using? Every time I post to this list, I get an email saying that my messages require verrification, and it's annoying.
But just out of curiosity, what antispam service are you using?

********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment, music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.