RE: Windows Media still playing cd's

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:13:23 -0500

Folks, please. If you're going to use Antispam services like this, then for heaven's sake, please add any mailing lists you're on to your accepted addresses lists so we don't have to get all some 200 members to add you to the accepted lists individually. if this continues, I'll be forced to put anyone who does this on moderation until they can get this straightened out. I hate to sound like a hard ass, but i have enough problems to deal with without having to worry about people getting confused or angered by messages like this. Thanks.

At 06:43 AM 8/5/2005, you wrote:
Your message was received at Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:43:53 +0000:

To: LoveForAll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Windows Media still playing cd's

This account is protected by Bluebottle.  Please click on the
following link to have your address added to the recipient's allowed
list and to ensure delivery of your email.

http://www.bluebottle.com/verification/0cb628d13eecfd3bf143a841ff5555b3

Bluebottle is a trademark of Bluebottle Solutions Pty Ltd