Re: Windows Media Streams & Winamp

  • From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 21:35:43 -0500

well, this really isn't the list for this, but I will dip my toe in the pool
only for a second. Try doing a complete update, and see if that will do the
trick. If not, then go to the control panel, add remove programs, and remove
WMP from the programs, then do a windows update, and let it completely
reinstall the current version of the program. That might help. Other than
that, I haven't an idea. Ok, water is getting a little too cold, so I am
outta the alternate media player pool. Now, back to the warm winamp pool!

Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Screen Name: