Winamp misidentifying cd

  • From: Scott Blanks <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 18:46:14 -0700

Hey folks,

This is my first post to the list.  Anyhow, I'm using Winamp
5.03.  Generally, when I pop a cd into the computer's cd drive, Winamp will
access the cd database and bring up the appropriate title, track names,
etc.  However, the other day I took a disc out of the drive and popped a
new album in.  When Winamp opened, it was still displaying the track names
and other disc info from the last disc in the drive.

I can put any other cd into the drive and it will be properly identified,
but whenever I return to this one disc, it still shows the tracks from
another cd.  Is there a way to clear this out?

Thanks,
Scott