Re: Winamp memory!

  • From: "Jason W." <jwellband@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:39:31 -0400

Donna,

Look in Preferences and find the Title node in the treeview on the
left. You'll see an option that says Read metadata when file(s) are
loaded into Winamp. Check this and you won't have to worry about it
randomly finding more titles to read since it does that as the
playlist is being built.

HTH

Jason