Re: Winamp does in fact need scripts

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 13:26:41 -0500

Well now please let me quickly jumpin here and correct this before everyone
starts running around going Winamp doesn't need scripts, Winamp doesn't
need scripts, woohoo. yes. it. does.
The difference here is that when you install JAWS for windows, any version
starting with 4.0 and above, scripts for Winamp come with it,
pre-installed, meaning that when you install JAWS you get the scripts for
it right along with it.  So Winamp ***most definitely*** does need
scripts.  Window-eyes users have set files for it but in my somewhat
limited usage of Window-eyes, I really didn't see anything spectacular the
sets do, maybe I'm missing something.