Re: Winamp Pro

  • From: "Wayne Merritt" <wayne.merritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:10:01 -0500

Thanks for the feedback. Are there any other plusses to Winamp Pro, aside
from CD ripping? Also, and I realize that this has been a topic recently on
list, but as often happens, I didn't pay a lot of attention to it since I
didn't need it. Are there plug-ins for Winamp that can normalize songs, cut
out fading on the ends of tracks, and other similar audio production stuff?

Many thanks,
Wayne
www.wayneism.com