Re: Winamp Plays only one channel

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:47:18 +0000

Hi Josh

If you want to hear what your balance settings are in percentage terms,
you have to do it from the Windows volume control.  In Winamp, you can
just do it by ear, EG play a mono signal while wearing headphones.  If
your Winamp balance gets altered, it will get written into Winamp.ini,
so resetting the balance in the Windows volume control may not work next
time Winamp comes up.  So, alternatively, you can edit winamp.ini and
enter a 0 for your balance setting if it doesn't already say that.

Reg

In message <20041129.214245.-264599.0.jnr4@xxxxxxxx>, Josh N Rivera
<jnr4@xxxxxxxx> writes