Winamp Bookmarks File: Where Did It Disappear To?

  • From: Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Winamp For The Blind <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 22:15:23 -0500

Hi Group,

I recently got a new Windows 10 computer.  I installed Winamp and then tried to find my bookmarks file on the older Windows 10 computer to copy and paste into the Winamp program on the new computer.

I cannot find the file.  In the old days, it used to be called winamp.bm.  I searched for it under the Winamp installation folder and under the program data information and I don't see it at all. The bookmarks still work on my old Windows 10 system, so I am at a loss to explain what is going on.  Even a system wide search for *.bm or winamp.bm rendered no results.

if anyone has any information, it would be gratefully appreciated.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Archives located at:
If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly. Instead,
please contact
the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.