Re: Winamp 5.111 and 5.112 problem.

  • From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.noseworthy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:09:41 -0400

Thanks for your response folks.  It certainly is a strange business.  When I
load WindowEyes, there is no problem. For the record:  I always install Winamp
as a custom install: not that that would be the problem. It is, however,
strange that the problem is on three different computers.

Again gang, thanks all over the place.