Re: Winamp 5.111 and 5.112 problem.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 12:19:25 -0600

Hi. Someone else had a similar problem, so go to preferences, and the skins portion of the tree view. There's a checkbox that says, use Winamp skin style cursors. If that's checked, uncheck the box and hopefully it'll solve the problem. It's interesting because on my particular system, also running xp home, JAWS 7.0 and
Winamp 5.112, I never had that problem, even with the box I mentioned checked. So every system is different.

At 11:04 AM 11/16/2005, you wrote:

Well, this is very interesting. However, I am running Jaws v7.0, Winamp 5.112 and I am NOT having problems using the "l" command at all.
The only problem I am having is the same one I had in a previous version of Winamp, v5.08d. I was hoping to see that problem fixed when I upgraded to 5.112 but alas,
that did NOT happen. The problem is, I can NOT get the alt-up arrow and alt-down arrow hotkeys to work in the playlist editor. If anyone can enlighten me on this PLEASE let me know. Also, I am running Windows XP home just FYI. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Paul