Re: Winamp 5.04 Pro, Ripping, & File Info

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:01:33 +0100

Hi Brad

If the CD has the titles saved in your database, then they will be
transferred to the Id3 tags of your Mp3s, or whatever the format to
which you choose to encode the ripped tracks.  There's quite a lot of
flexibility as to the formats you can choose for this:  All those
confusing variations "artist/album/number/title" etc.

You'll find the ripping functions in the relevant branch of the library
tree view..

Reg

In message <6.0.3.0.2.20040819003720.01c17d20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Brad Dunse <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes