Re: Winamp 5.03 Not Playing W M A Files?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:53:00 -0700

Hi, Paul, had you downloaded the .wma file from a file sharing service,
or, is it a standard .wma file?  I only have one of these on my system,
and winamp plays it fine, but the .wma files you receive from services
like itunes, or rhapsody are proprietary to the windows media format,
and will not play with anything else, if my understanding is correct.

Marty