Re: Which Version of Winamp

  • From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:43:34 -0400

Rhoda,
WINAMP 5.56 is the most current for both versions. With the paid version you
have the ability to rip CD's at a faster speed. I'm sure others who have it can
tell you more since I don't use the paid one. Good luck.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.