Re: What about Shoutcast?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <rascal0826@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:35:20 -0500

What we're not sure about is the shoutcast.com website, which is a huge directory of internet radio stations listed on shoutcast.com So it's the website that lists the stations that could go away, and not the stations themselves. If you have them bookmarked in Winamp you won't have any problems listening to them, or at least you shouldn't.

On 11/21/2013 12:26 PM, Arlene wrote:
Hi, I think DJ Bob uses showcast to do his broad casting.  I have the site
in my favorites. I don't think that site will shut down.