Re: WINAMP Playing In Random

  • From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoctorp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:10:52 -0500

High Steve,
The problem is not with Winamp, the problem is with that version of Jaws.
This is the reason why I had to role back to Jaws 10, allot of things in Winamp
weren't spoken out to me with Jaws 11.
Anyway, that is the problem that I encountered, someone else mite have another
take on this problem.
And they may have another solution to it too as well.
My best regards.
  John.