Re: WINAMP Library

  • From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:33:01 -0400

Steve,
Short answer is no. Write a nice friendly email to AOL Milsoft and FS, GW, and
Serotek to get this media library working again. If I wrote in, they wouldn't
listen to me. Good luck sir.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.