Re: Volume in Winamp

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:03:33 -0400

Hi Rob,

Where's that there pole?!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Robinson" <robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: Volume in Winamp

Christopher!!!![waving a pointed finger] You better go back and reread that
part in the FAQ about separating the system volume from the winamp volume
young man[LOL]! Just for that oversite, you are grounded to your computer
for 3 days, with lots of cans of coke, performing rehabilitational
studying!LOL!
Sincerely,
Robert Robinson
robert.trj@xxxxxxxxx