Re: Turning off winamp agent

  • From: Willie <willstah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:20:31 -0400

Winamp agent is a utility that runs in the background (if you let it) to
secure the file associations you choose for it to keep track of and to make
the various winamp features conveniently accessible.
If you do choose to let it run, you should shut it down before running any
disk maintenance program such as scandisk or disk defragmenter.
Whin I asked my question I neglected to mention what version of winamp I'm
using. I just moved to 5.03a about a month ago.  I had the latest 2x
version 2.95 or something, but I upgraded so that I could burn cd's.

Take care all,