ToonheadMusic, it just keeps getting funnier!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;,streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:53:46 -0500

Ladies and gentlemen!
Before this e-mail begins, there will be a short raspberry! pffft!!!!

Ok, now that we have the initial raspberries out of the way, let me remind
you that coming up in just a few short minutes from right now,
ToonheadMusic, that crazy show on ACB Radio Interactive will be on again
with a mix of music from the last 30 years that goes from rock to pop and
all over the place, along with your instant messages and friendly chat.
In the second hour though is when things really get funny!  This time
around we'll hear a whole big chunk of the latest album from a guy named
Frank Caliendo. You might not know the name, but believe me you know the
voices he does.From John Maddin, to Pat Summerall, to Jerry Seinfeld, Bill
Cosby, he does them all! Plus we'll sallute Microsoft with a few bits by
Three Dead Trolls in a baggy when we play the classic Internet helpdesk
bit.  So join me starting at 11 pm eastern, 10 central, 9 mountain and 8
pacific, that's 3 GMT on early Friday mornings for ToonheadMusic!
exclusively on ACB Radio Interactive!
We'd like to hear from ya during the show, so be sure to send all kinds of
e-mails and msn instant messages to request@xxxxxxxxxxxx and let us know
you're out there! see you there for the show coming up in just a few minutes!