ToonheadMusic, giving the people what they want!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:27:10 -0500

Everyone wants something fun to listen to, and this week,
ToonheadMusic gives you a reason to tune into ACB Radio Interactive for 2
hours of craziness.  You'll hear lots of fantastic music from the last 30
years or so, friendly chat and most of all, your feedback, requests and
dedications.  That's important because after all, it's you the listener who
can determine the direction the show goes.
So if you've got that rare 70s or 80s track going through your head and you
just have to hear it immediately, why not send me an e-mail or an instant
message and I'll play it if I have it. I've got a huge collection of over
7000 songs, so chances are good that I've got something you'll like!
Another great feature being introduced this week on some ACB Radio
Interactive shows is title streaming. You can actually read the title of
the currently playing track right there in your Winamp or compadible media
player's title bar.
So if you've always wondered what a song was, or if I'm playing aa song you
really like, now you'll know the title! It's just another one of the great
things being brought to you by ACB Radio Interactive.  So please join me
immediately following Anything Goes with Rachel SB and Larry T starting at
3 Universal on Friday, that's Thursday evenings at 11 pm eastern, 10 pm
Central, 9 pm Mountain and 8 PM pacific. Join me for all the fun on
ToonheadMusic, on the only internet radio station crazy enough to let
programming like this go on, ACB Radio Interactive!
Tune in at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
Toon into the Toonhead won't you?