Toews on the Waves is Back

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Broadcasting Lists <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, internetradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioclassics@xxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 03:56:49 -0500 (CDT)

Just a reminder to catch Toews on the Wave tonight, Sunday night, at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Mountain, 4:00 PM Pacific on Shellworld Radio. See below for listening details.

This week we bring you the show I wasn't able to do last week. I make these shows up on the fly, so I never know until they're recorded how they're going to turn out. This week's show emphasizes comedy very heavily. There's some serious stuff in it, but to be honest, very little. So if you like to laugh, if you like good, clean, genuinely funny comedy, this week's show is for you. In our fifteen-minute spotlight, we feature the names of girls (Eleanor Rigby - we play the Doodles Weaver version - was surely a girl once). Plus Songs I Can't Stand, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Multicultural Hamlet, and a whole lot more.

We start of hour two with episode 7 of Right Ho Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse, and conclude with an award-winning episode of The Great Gildersleeve. It's the most fun you can legally have without a glass of Winnipeg tap water and a stomach pump, it's Toews on the WAves!

--

TOTW first airs Sundays at 6:00 PM Central (7:00 PM Eastern, 4:00 PM
Pacific, Mondays at 0:00 UTC). The program is repeated the following

High-Speed Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8000
Dial-Up Modem Stream: http://radio.shellworld.net:8080

The show is also available via podcast. The link for the podcast can be
found at www.totw.net.