Toews on the Waves, First Week in December edition

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 01:13:14 -0600 (CST)

We are delighted to bring you this week's edition of Toews on the Waves this Sunday, which means later today, on the Worldwide Legend. Why are we delighted, you ask. Because this week, we'll be featuring songs about various types of light. You can't escape light, so you might as well absorb it, or something.

We're also getting into the Christmas spirit this week on our show. This week's edition of Songs I can't Stand, the Mooth Meditative Moment, and various other songs throughout the show will all have a christmas theme. This is all leading up to a December 20th Christmas novelty program. Want to hear a Christmas novelty tune on that show? Great! call the request line at 206-203-3070, then tune in for some Yule-Tide Yucks and holiday hilarity on December 20th.

But in the meantime, we have December 6 to look forward to, and I do hope you'll join me for a fun, not to mention really cool, episode of Toews on the Waves tonight at 9:00 Eastern on the Worldwide Legend.

Toews on the Waves can be heard Sunday evenings from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Eastern, or 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Central, 5-7 PM Mountain, or 4-6 PM Pacific. To listen, direct your browser to http://www.billsparks.org. Click on The Legend, and then choose your favorite media player.