Today's Radio For Life Schedule

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:45:48 -0500

Hi folks,

I would just like to briefly remind you of our schedule for Saturday. All times are given as eastern. noon to 2, 20, The Countdown Magazine; a survey of today's contemporary Christian music.
02:00-02:29, World of Radio; a summary of shortwave and media news.

Following World of Radio, a mix of oldies, rock and Christian music.

03:00-04:00, Smooth Jazz Weekend With Steve Bauer; smooth jazz music, news and commentary

09:00 PM, The Saturday Party With Lynn White; this week featuring good music, audio gold, including John Lennon giving some of his thoughts regarding the break up of The Beatles.

11:00 PM, An hour of just plain good music.

The place to hear it all is http://www.radioforlife.net we have it
Twitter ID is lynnwhite51
Check out my online station http://www.radioforlife.net

database 4358 (20090822) __________