The return of the Toonhead!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 20:27:41 -0500

                Yes folks, it's been a month, but not even a computer with a
couple of
bad hard drives can keep me off the air!  When we last left our hero he was
broadcasting live from a hotel room in Birmingham at the ACB National
convention. and then he disappeared from the ACBRI airwaves.  Well, that's
right folks, I'm back and I'm ready to rock again.  Tune in starting at 11
pm eastern, 10 pm central, 9 pm Mountain or 8 pm Pacific or 3 Universal on
Friday for the return of ToonheadMusic!

It's 2 solid hours of forgotten 80s and 90s hits, classic rock from the
70s, and a little novelty and comedy to keep ya laughing! But hey, don't
let me alone determine what gets played.  You too, my faithful listeners
can determine the course of the show. Just write in via e-mail or msn
messenger to request@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I'd be happy to hear from ya!  Sure
is nice to finally be back and broadcasting! Tune in on ACB Radio
Interactive, http://interactive.acbradio.org starting at 11 pm eastern, 8
pm pacific, or 3 Universal on Friday. See ya then!