Re: The latest version?

  • From: "Rev. Dr. Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 21:50:08 -0400

Winamp
5.34, final release, is out. You can get it by going to
www.whitestick.co.uk
 and then the download page. Let's see, all the usual
questions. Yes it works with JAWS. Yes, it probably works with
Window-Eyes.
Georges
The experience of loving is very much a direct response to the experience of
being loved.
"You do not have to see alike or feel alike or even think alike in order
spiritually to be alike."
*"With a smile you can make the sun-shine  over the cloud and brighten your
life."
*"To understand the beauty of the body, one must first understand the
perfection of the soul."
*"May the Eternal Lord of the Universe bless you and your family
continuously with the divine light of His grace, and may your voyage in
this World lead you to the divine light of His glory!!!"
Rev. Dr. Georges Doura D.Div
Spiritual counselor, LMT/MA13219