The Toonhead Experience Pays tribute to John Lennon

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 00:28:28 -0600

Hi all

I have no doubt that you've heard about all the memorials going on concerning the 25th anniversary of the death of John Lennon.
Well, not to be left out, I would like you all to join me for a very special addition of The Toonhead Experience, where we'll pay tribute to John, the best way we know how. I'll be playing 2 solid hours of music by the Beatles, and from John's solo career as well. You'll hear all the music you know and love, plus a few rarities and things you've probably never heard before. plus in the second hour we'll hear a special presentation called John Lennon forever, in which we'll hear about John's rise to fame with the Beatles, and some inside stuff about this remarkable musician and activist, artist and poet. So please do join me in paying tribute to John. The show begins at 10 pm Eastern, 9 PM Central, 8 PM Mountain, and 7 PM Pacific time on Thursday nights. if you're in the UK and all points eastward, that's 3 GMT early Friday morning.
So head on over to:
http://interactive.acbradio.org
and tune in when the show starts. Again, the Toonhead Experience Pays Tribute to John Lennon starts at 10 PM Eastern, 9 PM Central, 8 PM Mountain, and 7 PM Pacific, 3 GMT early Friday morning on ACB Radio Interactive. See you there!