The Sunda Highlights for Radio For Lifey

  • From: "BMW" <lynnwhite51@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radio4life-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <OkSB-Alum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 23:02:07 -0500

Hi everyone,

In addition to the nightly Christian music from midnight to 7 eastern, we have
a couple of small schedule changes.

Power Praise hour 1 is now on at 9 AM eastern.

Gospel Fest, our one hour southern gospel show is now at 1 PM eastern time,
just before the repeat of Rock This With JC.

John's repeat is now from 2 PM to 6 PM eastern time.

I hope you will spend some time with us whether listening to the music or the
organized shows.

As always, the place to listen is http://www.radioforlife.net

database 4318 (20090808) __________

http://www.eset.com