Re: The Slow Death Of Winamp?

  • From: "Alf" <alf@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:31:02 +0100

Yeeah Patric i agree with everything you say. Like you i started to use
winamp 1.x version in the 1997 with win95. and btw probably most of the
users don't know that one guy from my country Croatia made first version of
winamp, and at the later time nulsoft bought the licence from him, but if
you look in the licence file of earlier versions of winamp untill 1.9 you
can see that his name is under people who worked on it.
As the others say, don't panic, winamp will be available for long time, and
even if it stops with development i'm sure there will be plug-ins for it for
all file tipes.