The Rock Pile comes your way tonight on nextgen radio!

  • From: "Chris Schulte" <kc8zsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:51:12 -0500

Hey all, it's The Boomer again.  I encourage you all to join the rock pile
tonight at seven eastern.  We'll play all of the greatest in rock and role, and
tonight, we'll discuss the top ten TV brats!  You might find this interesting.
All that and your requests only by visiting
www.nextgenradionetwork.net
Check it out, the rock pile only on nextgenradio.
Chris Schulte
The Rock Pile airs every friday night at seven eastern only on
www.nextgenradionetwork.net