The Praise and Worship Variety Show tonight on LLJFM

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:09:30 -0400

Hello once again to my brothers and sisters in Christ,
I invite you to tune in to the Praise and Worship Variety Show from 7 until
10 PM. Eastern or from 4 until 7 PM. out West or at 2300 UTC. I'll be
playing your favorite CCM music and some Southern Gospel along the way. I'll
also try something new this week. I'll pick an artist and feature a double
play of that artist in the final hour. So please tune in via our brand new
website at:
www.lljfm.net
Also you can send me requests via WLM or email at our new address at:
requests@xxxxxxxxxx
It is my pleasure to praise the name of Jesus in the form of song. Your
brother in Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.morales@xxxxxxxxx

And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls
Finally, for Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.