The Praise and Worship Variety Show on LLJFM

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 15:50:51 -0400

                Hello to my brothers and sisters in Christ,
Tonight only The Praise and Worship and Variety Show will be on at a
different time. Sorry for the short notice. The show will be on from 6 until
9 PM. Eastern. I'll be playing all of your favorite CCM music and some
Southern Gospel along the way. If you'd like to send in any song or prayer
requests, send them via email at:
lljfm.request@xxxxxxxxx
or via WLM at:
lljfm@xxxxxxxxxxx
The listen link is below this message. I encourage all of you including your
non believing friends to tune in tonight to the Praise and Worship Variety
Show on the station designed with your family in mind LLJFM. Your brother in
Christ,
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx
And to tune into the radio station designed with the family in mind LLJFM,
listen via WINAMP at:
http://78.129.175.168:8014/listen.pls