The Last Djd Invasion To Air From Minneapolis Minnesota Airs Tonight

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:37:58 -0500

Hello All!
Well, this is it! My time at Minneapolis ends on Thursday, and I'll be leaving
on Friday.
So with this in mind, I present for you tonight, The Last Djd Invasion to be
aired in Minneapolis Minnesota.
So come join me for this last Minneapolis show, which will air on Radio360
tonight starting at 7 PM eastern, and will be co hosted by Hope in Maine and
friends.
On this evening's show, you can expect
A nice upbeat program with some soothing balads to close out
A possible guest appearance from sister Beth and her friend James
Find out why Yours Truly gets the Djd Invasion favorite known as The Idiot Of
The Week Award, and how it ties up with The Eclectic Collection show (which can
be heard from 7 to 9 PM eastern on Radio360 on Wednesday nights)
Your requests and phone calls
And more...

As just stated, your requests/comments are welcome by email, aol instant
messenger or msn messenger at the address
live@xxxxxxxxxxx
Or when I'm on the microphone and not playing songs, you can feel free to call
in by phone by dialing
516-717-4425
or through skype at
radio360usa

So if you'd like to listen, save this email, and at 7 PM eastern, you can either
listen by phone by dialing 516-717-1674
or use your computer by going to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.html

to tune in.
I hope to see you there, as we close out my Minneapolis tenure in style!
From David Dunphy, Radio360 Station Manager
http://www.radio360.us

database 4360 (20090823) __________

http://www.eset.com