The Hit Blast starts in just minutes!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx;, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:58:37 -0500

                                Hey folks
Subject line says it all! Please be sure to join me on ACB Radio
Interactive starting at 20 UTC, that's 4 pm eastern, 1 pacific for the hit
blast! 2 hours of today's hottest hits and in the lasthalf hour we count
down the top 5 songs!  Will Jojo be able to stay at number 1 with Get
Out?  Tune in and find out! Again, it starts in just minutes at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
The e-mail and msn messenger will be available as well, the address to use
is request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so be sure to write in and interact!
See ya there!