The Hawaiian connection is live!

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mediareq" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Audio access announcement List" <audioaccessfmannouncements@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 06:13:58 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me live at 0 hours universal, 8 p.m eastern time for
the hawaiian connection at http://theglobalvoice.info for the best in Hawaiian
and Reggae Music.
This week, I will be featuring some new track from the Aloha Music group label,
and more, including a remix of one of Irie Loves hit songs.
If you would like to get a hold of me via email keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can also tweet me at the username Keao45

I hope to see you then!
The hawaiian connection also can be heard at http://radioforlife.info
http://audioaccess.fm