The Hawaiian Connection End of Year adition

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "whats on" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 07:36:04 -1000

Hello all,
Please join me Keao, from 2300 hours, that's 6 to 8 eastern, 3 to 5 pacific for
the Hawaiian connection show!
This is the final show of 2011 featuring the best in Hawaiian, reggae, and more.
If you would like to get a hold of me, you can do so during the live show.
I hope to see you then!

On the one and only the globalvoice, and your radio for life.
go to www.theglobalvoice.info for listen links to your player of choice.