The Hawaiian Connection

  • From: "Keao Wright" <keao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "What's On" <whatson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "The Lounge" <thelounge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Media Req" <mediareq@xxxxxxxxx>, "Internet-Radio" <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 05:06:13 -1000

Hi,
I would like you to join me at 0 hours universal, that's 5 pm pacific, 8 pm
eastern at http://theglobalvoice.info for the Hawaiian connection show, playing
the best in Hawaiian, and reggae music from these islands!
This week, we will feature a track from Weldon Kekauoha's first cd Hawaiian
man, and another song from Keali'i Reichel's new cd intitled Kawaiokalena.
If you want to get a hold of me, you can do so at yourvoice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or tweet me at keao45
Hope to see you soon!