The Djd Invasion Returns To Your Sunday Night Night Life

  • From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:43:01 -0400

Hi All!
After computer problems, errors, difficulties, delays and more???
The Djd Invasion has returned, and you can listen to it live tonight, starting at 8 PM eastern and going through til midnight eastern!
Join me on tonight's invasion as we present...
Some great rock and pop songs
Some Djd Invasion favorites
A new tune out of Sweden
Hear a song that describes all the computer problems I've had over the last month! And if that's not enough for you, feel free to submit in your requests by email, aim, or msn messenger at the address
liveradio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
by skype at the address
shockwaveradio1
by phone by dialing
516-209-3796
or through my searching my song library during the show at
http://djd.shockwaveradio.net/request.php
We're going to have a blast with the music, the commentary, and more tonight! So to listen, save this email, and at any time between 8 PM and midnight eastern, log on to
http://is.gd/eaRnd
to tune in!
Or you can listen by phone by calling
516-717-1679
Regardless of how you tune in, hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
Djd, host of The Djd Invasion on ShockWaveRadio
http://www.shockwaveradio.net