The Djd Invasion Returns To Phoenixradio

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:56:01 -0500

Hey All!
After two weeks of being out of action on Wednesday nights, The Djd Invasion
returns for two more hours of great variety and music on Phoenixradio.
The fun begins tonight at 8 PM eastern and goes til ten PM eastern. We'll ave
our usual variety of tunes from all genres, plus your requests by email at the
address
daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx
msn messenger at the address
daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
You can also search my song library by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
So if you're interested in hearing some good music, save this email, and at 8
PM eastern, log onto
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/listen.html
or, if you prefer, run Winamp and in the open location dialogue box that comes
up by hitting Control L, put in
http://www.phoenixradio.org/listen.m3u
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.