The Djd Invasion Returns To New York

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:54:49 -0500

Hi All!
After a brief absence, The Djd Invasion will have its first New York show since
2005 on Sunday, November 12, 2006 from 2 to 4 PM eastern (1900 to 2100 UTC). On
today's lineup, we'll feature a variety of songs from the pop and country music
genres, as well as some other surprises perhaps.
During the program, feel free to send your requests/comments by email or msn
messenger to the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocks
You can also search my song library for a tune I might have by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
This should be a fun show, so save this email, and at 2 PM Eastern, head on
over to
http://interactive.acbradio.org
Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.