The CJ Variety Mix newsletter for the show dated December 13th.

  • From: "Chris Judd" <chrischas0805@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <radioforlife-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 00:52:06 -0600

Hi all,

Welcome to another addition of the CJ Variety Mix newsletter.
Here is what you can find on this weeks show.
In hour 1, we will have the top 10 Christian hits, and we will see if Aaron
Shutz can make it 4 weeks at number 1.
In hour 2, we will have the top 10 country hits, and here is a teaser, we
have a new number 1 song, but that's all I'm going to tell you.
Then, I will play some new tracks from such artists like Trace Atkins,
George Straight, and more.
In hour 3, it's the mix, and we have a mixture of oldies, and some country,
and some pop hits.
The show can be heard on Tuesdays at 6 PM Eastern, that's 23:00 UTC by going
to:
http://theglobalvoice.info
Click on listen to broad band.
You can also catch the show on Friday at 9 PM Eastern by going to:
http://radioforlife.info
Click on tune in, and select the player of your choice.
I also hope you will tune in next week to my 3 hour Christmas special, but
I'll write more on that next week.
Hope all of you have a great week.
Chris