The 70's, 80's, And More On The Djd Invasion

  • From: "Daredevil" <daredevil0221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blind-broadcasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <napster4theblind@xxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 04:07:03 -0500

Hi All!
Feel free to join me from 2 to 4 PM eastern today on ACB Radio Interactive for
another edition of The Djd Invasion. The main focus of today's lineup will be
tunes from the 70's and 80's, with perhaps some other musical surprises thrown
in.
During the show, you can contact me for requests by email or msn messenger at
the address
request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or by aol instant messenger at the address
djdrocksalways
You can also search my song library by going to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/search.php
So for another great show, save this email, and at 2 PM eastern go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com/listen.html
for another thrilling Djd Invasion program. I hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
David, A.K.A Djd
********
If you're looking for an internet radio show that brings you all types of music
both new and old from here and around the world, then check out the home of The
Djd Invasion, an internet radio show with plenty of variety, entertainment,
music, and more. Go to
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com
for more details.