Technical Information For Inaccessible Winamp Library

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Winamp For The Blind" <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:36:18 -0500

Hi List,

I don't know much about scripting but here is what I get when using the JAWS
cursor in Winamp within the library for all items including:

the search field for keywords;
2.  the go button;
3.  the list view of items;
4.  some type of search by alphabetical--which is identified as a link--but is
non clickable;

For all 4 window types JAWS technical information says:
"control ID = 0
class = internet explorer_server
handle = (a number that seems to vary from control to control)

I don't know if this will help for any scriptors, but it's worth a try.