TONIGHT'S BLIND FLIGHT

  • From: Scott Lawlor <sklawlor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:29:58 -0600

Hello.

On tonight's show, I will be featuring some live bootleg material by such
groups as Radio Massacre International, Tangerine Dream, Orbital decay, and the
Ministry of Inside Things.

There is also room for your requests so if there's anything you'd like to hear,
contact me and I'll do my best to get your requests into the show.

so, for some rare material that you won't hear anywhere else, tune into the
blind flight, tonight starting at 8 PM eastern on
www.mushroomfm.com

Thanks for listening.

Scott