TMRN is now on air, coming back from a huge power failiar

  • From: "The Mader Radio Network" <tmrn-request@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 13:39:16 -0400

Hello all.
Due to a huge power faliar, the radiostation TMRN aka the new, WJFM is now
coming back on air.
We had five transformers blown and the consumers energy  crew, had to fix them.
They were very curtious to my station, and tried to get it back on air as soon
as possible, but one of the guys that was working on the lines, got up and left
 with out a reason, and things are being handled by the forman of the line crew
for saginaw michigan, where i live.
I am proud to say that we are now on air, after being off air for 4 hours or so.
It seemed like 15 to me though.
Anyway katch my show still at the same time, at seven pm  eastern, and it
should last till nine.
You can point your browser to maderradionet.hostwq.net, and  just click on the
}click here to listen live" link.
we are also broadcasting 24 seven so you can go there anytime you want to
listen to radio the way it was supposed to be, with out any sencers, we are
your freedom station!
thanks again for listening and keep on listening.
Jerry Mader.
Your friendly owner of TMRN
windows messenger contact
tmrn-request@xxxxxxxxxxx