TCJWB is on a temporary vacation.

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:10:15 -0800

All.

There will be no show as I'm going to be attending an event and performing it
and i need to focus on that this week. I apologize in advance. In fact the
server will be down totally as I don't know how long I'm going to be gone that
night. lol!

update: my hd where I keep my music is damaged some how and I'm gong to attempt
data recovery. so the show will be on a temporary vacation. Live podcasts
hopefully will happen with out the intro. though. lol! Sorry about that all.

Happy holidays all.

place: tffp radio
URL for tuning in: http://listen.ultrastreams.us:8022
time: fridays from 8:10 pm eastern  time with some automation afterwords.

twitter:  http://twitter.com/tcjwb