Re: Suppressing CD Database look up

  • From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 19:23:07 -0400

Hi Arleen,

If you mean 'how do you find out what version of a program (Nero) you have, it
is usually under the help menu under about or info or some other such item
under help.  Sometimes the title bar says the version number when the program
is launched and sometimes the installed start menu icons indicate what version
you are running.  with Nero 8, the installed folder icon which contains the
launch icons for the various Nero utilities is called Nero 8 itself.  So when
you arrow through or in Windows 7, when you type NERO in the search box under
the start menu, you might see the Nero folder icon which would tell you the
version number.