Special tribute to the late Roger Troutman

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 11:14:09 -0400

Hello folks. I hope that this message will find you well. Please join me tonight for a very special addition of Duyahn's digital ditties. We are going to be doing a tribute to Roger Troutman and Zapp. This special show will start at 10 Pm Eastern. Messengers and Skype will be open as well.

The messenger addresses are as follows.
Msn is, live@xxxxxxxx
AOL, and Yahoo messengers are, jjrnlive

See you all tonight! Please show your support on this one as this will be very hard for me to do this evening.