Re: Sorry, Alt L does not work, this time out!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:28:50 -0700

Peter,

Well, that didn't work either.  I have tried both hitting the menu key, down
arrowing to find a win amp library field, "alt f" ing, to no avail, as of
yet.  There is a message coming up, that says something about "User
Information", after the usual JAWS messages, on win amp startup, with a
"send" and "later" down arrow thingy;  wonder what that is(?)  Let's try
something else, OK?

Thanks,

-Mac-